Thursday, August 11, 2011

He's my kind of perfect...

Ignore the cheesy title, it's a statement I've been holding on for the past few weeks.I bet you expect a post about a special someone the moment you've read my title,oh well,I am too,sort of.haha!Just too lazy to think of a title [ows?] :)) Just a quick outfit post!This is the one I wore a month ago at Greenbelt! Boho/Coachella inspired look. An easy breezy outfit for a casual day at the mall. You see this outfit was featured in Meg August 2011 issue!Scroll down for photos!:)

1.Pink loose top-Esprit 2.Necklace-+Ruckus and SM Department Store 3. Rings-Sachico Shop and Tops 4.Denim shorts-D.I.Y. 5. Bag-Vintage 6.Booties-SM Department store 7.Bangles-Singapore

So there,Thanks again Patty Mendoza for this feature!

It's Prelims Week again!You see for college students, it's considered as "Hell Week". I have lots of plates and studying to do!I promise to treat myself after this!Wish me luck!xx :)

and oh,I'm on Facebook!


last,check out my friend's blog
Welcome to blogger babe!:)


That's all!back to plates!

XOXO,
NICOLE♥






8 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

love the outfit and congrats on the feature!!

chelsea.jade said...

Well done on the feature!! :) And love the outfit!

Chelsea x
http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava,thank you!!!:)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Hi Chelsea!!!Thank you so much!!<3

MariaKristela said...

You look so dainty in pink! Congratulations on your feature! And good luck on your exams. :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

MariaKristela, thank you sooo much Love!!!I need the luck!haha!:)

Honey Andrade said...

Bet ko ang necklace.. And congrats babe for the feature. ;)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Honey!mega bet!Thank youuu!<3