Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dainty

This is what I wore last Sunday to church. The weather was a bit gloomy so I've decided to layer on a sweatshirt to my dress with tiered lace. Sunday is the only weekend I have. Good thing next week is officially a long weekend!yay!:)

1.Cream dress with tiered lace, Zara TRF 2. Sweatshirt, Vintage 3.Ribbon Flats, Parisian SM Department Store



4.Ring 1, Ruckus accessories 5.Ring2, i got it a long time ago 6.Ring3, TOPS the off price store




August is nearly over!August was a blast!and because I had a great August, I'm treating you guys with a big giveaway this September so watch out!!!:)

XOXO,
Nicole♥

2 comments:

Melai said...

Super bilis noh? August is almost over! Shocks! :) Cute outfit :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Melai, oo sobra.hindi ko din napansin sa dami ng nangyari :)) Thanks Melai!:)