Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chasing Cars

A quick outfit post!Been LSS again with Snow Patrol, Coldplay and The Script songs lately.'Chasing Cars' is a song by Snow Patrol.I love it forever.

So, This is what I wore last Saturday. Partied with girl friends at Tomas Morato.Will post about it here soon!:)

1.Lace up clogs,Aldo 2.Earrings,It's All about Hue 3.Necklace-Trinkets Royale 4.Top,vintage 5.Fringe Bag,from a friend 6.Bangles,Forever21

Thanks to Ila Trono for taking my pictures!:*

Now Hype!:)


Watch out for my treat for all of you at the end of August!:)

XOXO,
Nicole♥

4 comments:

Nettie said...

I like your shoes! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Nettie!thank you :)

--Sanam-- said...

great look, i'm loving your fringe bag :)

DayByDiva.Com
DayByDiva.Com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sanam,thank you sooo much<3