Sunday, July 31, 2011

TOPS Bloggers Bash!

Tops The Off price Store held an exclusive party for bloggers last Friday, July 29, 2011 at V58 Resto Bar, Ortigas Home Depot. This is my first time to attend a party made just for bloggers. It's really nice that Tops had this fun event! We all had a great time and it's nice to see blogger friends as well!:)
Jonard,Vern,Ana and Keigh
Lois and Jonard

Yuuum!Jonard and I.
with Jonard and Vern

Hi Vern, I really love this photo! It was great seeing you there!:)

Sir Jonas of Tops.

Yay!The night was very lucky!I unexpectedly won the Bloggers Bash Contest!Got 3,500 worth of GCs from Tops!Thank you sooo much!:)

with Mr. Errol of Tops.

BLOGGERS UNITE!!!
They also raffled some prizes. Globe Tattoo Broadband Sticks, Tops GCs, shirts etc!I won one Globe Tattoo broadband stick!Thank you Globe!!!

Time for games!!!

Our team!
Team captain Bestie,Sarah, Aie and Ava!We had a tie so all of us got the prizes!Great minds think alike yeah?:) The prizes are mugs and 500 worth if GC from tops!They also gave us a Red Star card!I looove the card!It's full of discounts and freebies!Thank you so much Red Star!:)


Jonard and I.
Finally met Ms. RoyAnne of Fabrichild!It was nice meeting you:)

photo op before going home!All of us had a free umbrella from tops!perfect for the rainy season,LOL!:))

WHAT I WORE:
a. Leopard print bodycon dress used as top, Forever 21. b.Caramel chiffon skirt, Forever 21. c.Black lace up clogs,Aldo. d.Accessories, Tops,Forever21.

Had a great night!The event was a blast!Thank you so much to TOPS for having this event!We all had fun and thanks again for the awesome freebies!Hope to see you all again soon!:)

Thank you Ava,Ana and Lois for the photos!:*

*btw, I already shopped at TOPS earlier using my prizes,I'll blog about it soon!

Don't forget to visit the nearest Off Price Store near you!


find TOPS!


XOXO
Nicole♥

7 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

love the outfit, babe!:)

The White Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava,thank youuu :) nice seeing you!

Jonas said...

Still surprised you just turned 21. Wow! I mean, wow! And you're like so famous na! :-) Anyways, thanks for coming!! More power!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Mr. Jonas!nooo,I'm just 18!hahahaha!We had fun!Thanks for this event!:)

fashioneggpplant said...

mommy sarah? hehe ...i feel old :s nice outfit babe :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sarah,okay I'll call you Sarah nalang.hahaha!Thank youuu:)