Sunday, July 10, 2011

Confessions of a Shopaholic!

Seriously,I feel like Rebecca Bloomwood of Confessions of a Shopaholic nowadays. I've been spending a lot of moolah, I blame the mid year sale for this.HAHA.kidd!Bought these pretty items at the mall and online.I can't help it. The feeling when you saw something really nice and as if you can't sleep without buying it,well yes I'm sooo guilty!I thought,the moment I get home, I could able to escape from shopping but shoot! I forgot the fact that you can still shop at home,online :/ boo.Oh well, I promise to save after July:))

Pink and black suede platform pumps from Barbie by Shubizz

I just can't take my eyes of these bright colored pink pumps!It totally reminds me of Barbie.I can't wait to wear it!:)
Black lace up clogs from Aldo

I was sooo lucky in finding this at the shoe rack,I've been looking for the perfect lace up clogs then tadaah!I can't take my hands of it the whole time and I keep on bugging my mom about buying it,well thank god she said yes!:)

Pink bodycon dress from Impulse Co.

Bought this during my birthday, Reesh of Impulse Co. gave me a 10% discount so since I've been eyeing this one since they posted it, I took the chance to buy it.It's really pretty in person,excuse the low res photo :))

Impulse Co. sent me this bracelet as a gift,Thank you sooo much <3


Black and multicolored feather earrings from It's All About Hue

A newly found online shop that sells pretty feathered and fringe accessories!You guys better check them out!They have lots of designs and colors :)

I wish clothes,shoes,accessories etc wouldn't look so pretty for a week so I can stop from spending.HAHA:)) So,what do you guys got this Mid year sale season?I bet you have tons of shopping bags stocked at your rooms already!:))

XOXO,
Nicole

6 comments:

ENNAID said...

I feel you! Will save after my birthday
month as well :)) Belated happy birthday :))

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ennaid,haha!thank you!happy birthday to you too!:)

Pineapple Monsters said...

I love your lace up shoes from Aldo! Definitely a good find :) Don't worry I think everyone is going broke (at least I am) because of all the sales. Belated Happy Birthday!

-Nix-

pineapplemonsters.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Nix,haha!thank you dear,indeed a good find!yes,the sales are addicting!:) thanks again!

LeeAnne said...

Totally can relate! I also blame it on Jakarta Great Sale, hahaha...

LeeAnne, Style N Season
http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Lee,i want to try shopping there!haha!:)