Friday, June 3, 2011

Style Origins Fashion Show :)

First of all, I would like to apologize if I was M.I.A. for the past few days. You see, school has started already and as part of the student council, we were so busy with the back to school preps for the freshmen!haha!So here,sorry for the late post!

Last May 21, 2011, the Ayala Malls Style Origins Fashion Show was held at Bonifacio High Street, I together with my SOFA classmates Jeanne, Pam and Teri assisted in styling the models for the show.

This is what I wore. Opted for a comfortable outfit. Luis told us to wear black so there, I wore my black blazer.







At around 3pm, Jeanne and I went to Big and Small for the fitting of the kid models. We also handled the last minute preparations for the show.

Goofing around Big and Small :))

SOFA TEAM!
Mikka,Jeanne,Teri and Pam.

Inside the tent!
I love this huge Havaianas slipper!It's bigger than me!Believe it or not, the models carried it while walking on the runway.

So there, before the show,we were assigned to different models. I was assigned to Bianca, Ria and Mia. Luckily, they're some of my favorite models!*fan girl :))

Cute pets for Hobbes and Landes!:)

Valerie with the cute dog!forgot the dog's name!haha:))

Jasmine posing for Havaianas

LOOKIE!Ria Bolivar's lace up boots!drools!it looks super nice!

Bianca Valerio for Havaianas

Ria Bolivar for Penguin

Mia Ayesa for Topshop

After the show, I had some photo with the models. I look like a hobbit beside them, they're oh so tall!

Excuse the haggard look, we're working.haha!

Mia and I

Ria and I

Bianca and I

Valerie and I

Justine and I

TEAM SOFA!
Teri,Jeanne,Rudolph,Mikka,Pam and I.

with the models.

Sanya and I.

To sum it up, it was really a great experience to be part of the production of a fashion show. You get to meet a lot of people in the industry,plus you get to apply your style and what you learned from different fashion experts. I really enjoyed what I did and I hope to do more of this.

Thanks to the most awesome teacher ever, Luis Espiritu of Style Narratives! He really exposed us in different activities that will let us learn what is it like in the Fashion Industry. I learned A LOT from him.
Thank Luis!I love you,We love you!:)

XOXO,
NICOLE♥

8 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

gorgeous outfit, babe! loving the necklace and wow styling gigs!:) happy back to school!

LiezyL said...

you so cute with the models!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava,thank youuu!it was a great experience!:)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Liezyl,haha!cute as in small!they're freakishly tall!:))

ynaamores said...

I love your pumps Nicole. Looks like you had so much fun styling :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Yna,Thank youu!yes it was really fun!:)

vrearey said...

Love your shoes <3

Karsten said...

Love the black tights and orange pumps combination. So sexy !