Friday, June 24, 2011

BTS: Taping for NBN Channel 4 featuring Manila Kid

Sorry for being M.I.A. for the past few weeks. I've been busy with school. Many things happened lately and one of them is this.

Had a taping last Tuesday for NBN Channel 4 featuring Manila kid with brothers Neil and Jonard Palteng. The shoot was taken at 7 in the morning at Wildlife in QC.Mad props to Manila Kid for this feature!It will be aired next week, Tuesday at 8:30am:)

Time for our outfit photos!We took advantage of the place.It was really nice :)


XOXO,
NICOLE♥

8 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

this is awesome, nicole! congrats on your achievements!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava,Thank you sooo much :")

em.me.ma said...

amazing :) and your birthday is so soon! mine is end of july dont know what to do!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

em.me.ma Hi,thank youu!yes haha!go party!advance happy birthday to us!:)

Mariel Torres said...

you look beautiful in pink darling!

kisses,
Mariel

in Aie's shoes said...

Congrats babe! I've always been wanting to go to a park! I'm such a loser! I might have to drag Allan to take me to there mas malapit kesa sa luneta! ive been bugging him to take me to luneta hahaha! =)

eddii karueger said...

just dropping by to say that those really nice photos. I used to go to Wildlife when I was a kid. Yey. hahaha.

interesting blogsite too. keep it up. ;D

-eddii

nicolethedressupdoll said...

eddii,thank you so much!Wildlife is a nice place to take photos!:)