Saturday, May 7, 2011

TO THE BEST MOM...








“What makes your mom the best?”


I guess every child like me in this world would consider his/her mom as the best. But in my world, she’s the only mother I could ever wish for. She is the best in her many little ways. Besides being a mother, she’s also my best friend. We share every little secret we have from books to boys. She listens to me whenever I have problems. She shares her life stories when she’s still a teenager like me. She gives me advices. We’re open to one another; I couldn’t keep any secrets from her. We know each other so well. My mom and I share the same passion, arts. I guess I got this talent from her. She’s one crafty person! I learned a lot from her. Her creativity molded me so much. She shares all of the things she knows. Besides being a friend and a mother, she’s also the greatest teacher I could ever have. She never fails to be there for me. She’s always there in every memorable part of my life. She never fails to miss one. Sometimes, Mom and I have misunderstandings too. I guess everyone has. It breaks my heart whenever I make her feel sad, I don’t want her to feel that way. I know she just wants the best for me. I apologize and make sure to make it up to her. My mom’s the best because even thought I have faults, at the end of the day, she’ll always be there to guide me and make me realize the wrong things I did for me not to do it again. She works hard just to give me the greatest gift I could ever have, and that is education. She inspires me to do well at school so that one day; I could give it all back to her and tell her that “Everything is worth it.” To wrap this up, my mom’s the best because she’s her! She stays true to herself, her husband, her children, and her family. I adore her for that. She’s the kind of mom who’s going to be there for me and my siblings even when everything goes wrong. She’ll be there to bring us light and tell us that “Everything will be okay.” I’m so proud of her. I could not wish for more. I have my mom and that makes me the happiest daughter in the world :)


*my mom deserves a spot here on my blog,it's her special day...


Mommy, Happy Mother’s Day!Thank you and I love you <3


Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there!<3


XOXO,

Nicole♥

7 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

happy mother's day to your super cool mom! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sarah!Thank you!Happy Mother's Day to you and your Mom!:)

Dane said...

Happy mother's day to your Momma :)



www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com
www.renegadeloverrr.tumblr.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Dane,Thank you so much!to your mom too!:)

LiezyL said...

happy mother;s day to your mom!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Liezyl, Thank you dear!happy mother's day to your mom as well!:)

Hazel☺ said...

you and your mom are soooo pretty! :) may pinagmanahan nga :)