Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Morning : Antipolo

Went to Antipolo yesterday to attend mass because it's their fiesta. There's a lot of people outside and inside the church. It was a hot sunny day!


My favorite brother, he's my only brother!haha!I just love to call him like that :)) and he still hates whenever I kiss him at the "peace be with you" part of the mass=))

Dad and sibs.

the little souvenir place outside the church.

Edric.


Jeans- Freego
Shoes- Parisian
Bag- bought from US
Top- bought from US
Necklace- +Ruckus accessories by Nikki Sunga
Rings- Sachico Shop

Mom.


We went to the cemetery after to visit my great grandmother. She died 2 years ago at the age of 101. She lived for a century,can you believe that?haha!:)

Mom. I took these pictures of her candidly!haha:)) Nice mommeh!

ewww!I hate it when they pose like this on pictures!hahaha :))

My push pop.Yum!:)

Mr. Sun,be nice next time. The heat is insufferable!That's why I opted to wear comfy pieces. It's hard to dress up when it's this hot!

*and oh, please check out +Ruckus accessories by Nikki Sunga, I won in their easter egg giveaway last week and now,their accessories is now my favorite among all my accessories!haha :)) Will post pictures soon!:)

LIKE THEM ON FACEBOOK!

XOXO,
Nicole♥

5 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

your mom is as equally chic as you are! she looks so young. love your necklace :)

Stephanie said...

wonderful blog! cute clothes.
you should also check my blog out http://cartolinedastephanie.blogspot.com/

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sarah,haha!Thank you!feeling bagets pa si mommy,pero yes she's just 45!haha:))

Stephanie,thanks dear!will do :)

Anne Garais said...

ilove your outfit.. and most specially, your ruckus necklace. :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Anne,thank you dear!:)