Friday, May 13, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week Day Four: SM Department Store

Watched the SM show as a requirement for my Fashion Communication class at SOFA with my SOFA classmates last Wednesday at SMX,Mall of Asia:)


Jean,Ella,ME,Pam :)


I’m such a fangirl.Paparazzi pic of Daryll Chang!I love her!She reminds me of Miranda Priestly of The Devil Wears Prada!


Another paparazzi pic of Divine Lee and Victor Basa in front row.*fangirl mode*


The SM DEPARTMENT STORE SHOW!


Model schoolmate Aya Abesamis

Jasmine Maierhofer


Color blocking!


Danica Magpantay


This outfit is sooo Gucci!


Irish Ong

Saw Vern and had a photo after the show!It was nice seeing you Vern,love ze purse!:)

with Deb,Bea and Mel.
Ella

My sister Ohlyn :)

Pam

WHAT I WORE:

Purple Blazer, Gray bodycon skirt, black corset, Black Parisian Booties, Tomato and Forever 21 accessories

*wore my purple blazer again,wore this last CFAD Fashion show, I just love how vibrant the purple is!haha


With SOFA CLASSMATES!

Jean,Teri,Pam,Cooky(teri’s friend),and I!:)


Had a great night!I still have to work on my write up about the show and send it to Luis Espiritu of Style Narratives!

*I’ll post about the other shows soon!

XOXO,

NICOLE♥

6 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

Love the paparazzi pix hehe!:) and you're all SO fasssyoon!!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava!haha!fangirl mode :)) Thankies!:*

Vim said...

I like your booties! :)

Denise said...

i love the purple blazer! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Vim,Thank youu:)

Denise,thank you!:)

ninda said...

wow cute blazer, I love the colors :D and nice necklace!
wow pretty good fashion show, I wish I were there :(

http://ninnda.tumblr.com