Monday, May 16, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week Day Five: Forever21 and Premiere A

Watched the Forever21 show with Jer and Neil last Thursday. The show was fun, you can see the pretty smiling faces of the models and the styling was great!:)

WHAT I WORE:

White dress- Forever21
Bag- Tomato
Nude Beige Boyfriend Blazer
Nude Lace up heels- Parisian
Necklace- +Ruckus

Spotted: David Guison being interviewed by Sarah Meier. Too bad I wasn't able to take pics with him.

Blogger's Unite!
yey,saw fellow bloggers Aisa,Tatie,Ana,Vern and Aie!pretty girls:)

Jer and I with Paxie!:) love your dress Pax!

Saw Abby my blockmate at the Forever21 show!:)

Jer and I with the sexy Aie!yess!haha:))

Babe!haha!pic with Jonard!love his red blazer!:)

Photo with Tricia Gosingtian :)

Joma and I.
My PFW friends and schoolmates!:)
Lois,Joma,Jonard and Neil :)


My SOFA classmate,Jean :)

The ever Beautiful and Gorgeous, Divine Lee!
she's really nice in person and her D squared shoes is awesome!*drools

One of my favorite bloggers, Camille Co! She's lovely :)

Tadah, for my last fan girl photo, Ms. Tessa Prieto Valdez in a stunning orange piece!She's a vision!:)

The second day I came to watch the PFW. Will post more!watch out.hihi

XOXO,
Nicole♥

10 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

i miss you all!! kainggit ang bloggers unite photo!!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava!We missed you too!when are you coming back?let's take a lot of photos sa bloggers united!:*

ninda said...

wow sounds like pretty fun fashion show! :D I wish I were there and attended philipine fashion week, and you had a chance to photo with Tricia Gosingtian! I'm sucha big fan of her lol love your outfit! very pretty and elegant :D

http://ninnda.tumblr.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ninda, you should've watched!yes tricia's nice :) thanks dear!

Neil Palteng said...

talagang photo ops with everyone!=)) sayang yun kay David. haha! sa'yo na dapat nagpapa picture yung mga tao:P

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Neil, hahaha!i told him we'll have a photo soon he told me din!hahah :)) wish ko lang :))

fashioneggpplant said...

you look so cute! i love your necklace :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sarah,thank youuu :)

MariaKristela said...

Super envious of your photo with Divine Lee! I super adore her. :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

MariaKristela, she's really nice :)