Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Layers X SOFA Class

So yes, I'm having summer classes at SOFA right now. I'm taking up Fashion Communication and Basic Patternmaking and Sewing. I really need this for a productive summer!


Wore this last tuesday, it's raining so I realized layering's perfect!Haven't layered that much,the heat was insufferable.

Cardigan and top from a bazaar
Tights and belt from SM department store
Accessories from Sachico shop and Forever21
Bag vintage
Shoes from Parisian




My basic patternmaking and sewing class by Loida Hunter.
We're making skirts that time!haha!I have two classes supposedly that day but Luis was sick so we'll just meet next week.


classmates.we're all girls!



That's all for now,blogger has been stubborn I have a lot of posts on queue!
Watch out for more!

XOXO,
Nicole<3

5 comments:

Agee said...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! NICOLE!!! I was planning to take up classes din in sewing pero sobrang tamad ko lang!:))

tiuela said...

Gusto ko din!next time.Okay ba sa SoFa?

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Klara,dapat nagclass ka din,classmate ko si Flerika :) fun swear!

Elaine,yes okay naman!you should try :)

AVA T.♥ said...

Love your sofa class :) Wish i actually had more time for those. Btw, awesome layering!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava,you should try sometime!it's fun!thank youuu:)