Thursday, May 5, 2011

DESIGNER FOCUS: Alexander Mcqueen - Savage Beauty Collection

Who doesn't love Alexander McQueen?

Again, here's another extraordinary contributions to fashion by Alexander McQueen, the Savage Beauty Collection. He never fails to inspire us with his iconic designs expressed through fashion.

This one is my favorite.




every detail is perfect and well designed...






I find this collection very avant garde yet wearable. I adore McQueen for thinking and designing out-of-the-box. I guess that's why his collection always turns out to be magnificent! This collection is exhibited in the Metropolitan Museum of the Art in New York City.

*i do not own these photos, i just googled them :)


XOXO,
Nicole

9 comments:

CHANNIE ♥ said...

I love McQueen, he's my fave designer. too bad he passed away :(

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Channie,yes,he's one of my faves :)

Yen'Ney said...

beautiful dresses !

iamjillyace said...

wow, awesome designs! ;)

LiezyL said...

hail to mcqueen!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Yen'Ney Yes indeed:)

iamjillyace affirmative!:)

Liezyl,HAIL!:)

AVA T.♥ said...

drool! gorgeous pieces!!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava,gorgeous indeed :)

Miss Flaunt It said...

Awesome pieces! :)