Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tangerine!


Orange lips on the Spring 2011 runways of J. Mendel, Ohne Titel, Imitation, and Milly. Photos: Amy Sussman, Getty Images | Astrid Schwiarz, Getty Images| Andy Kropa, Getty Images| Frazer Harrison, Getty Images (clockwise from top left)


Arielle Vandenberg



Sandara Park, Etude House ad

THE ORANGE LIPSTICK.

I would love to have one.I’ve been so giddy about buying one soon!Don’t you just love how this color adds a youthful glow to your face?and admit it,it’s perfect for this season.It adds up to the summer vibe!You can pair this lip color to everything!From minimalistic blacks or whites to flirty floral prints.I’ll buy one soon!I want a blog post wearing an orange lipstick!soon,baby,soon :)

*I do not own any of these photos, I just googled everything :)

XOXO,

NICOLE<3

10 comments:

Ace Du-Chua said...

love your site! :D catch you on chictopia! :D

xoxo, ace ♥

http://aceduchua.blogspot.com/

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ace!Thank you :) catch you there:)

fashioneggpplant said...

i super love this too! the one of nars is gorgeous! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sarah!I agree :) I'm so giddy in wearing one!

Sequined Frosting said...

oh gosh!!! tangerine is so so in for summer i love it so so much http://sequinedfrosting.blogspot.com/

LiezyL said...

i Like etude house shades!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sequined Frosting, I agree!:)
LiezyL,truue!so vibrant!:)

Hazel☺ said...

keep us posted if you already buy one! i'm eyeing on my first orange lipstick as well :)

hazel

Jennie said...

yay i've got an orange lipstick haha!
i'm going to follow you!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Hazel!hahah!sure:) I'm giddy in posting once I've bought one :))

Jennie,yay!lucky you.thanks!:*