Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SELLING MAKE UP PALETTES!♥

As what I've mentioned in my past blog posts, my mom's friend is selling make up palettes and brushes, unfortunately, she only got to bring palettes the time they had a meet up so I can't show you the brushes, but I promise,soon :)

Tadaaaah!pretty make up palettes!♥

Code: P56
Eye shadow with blush palette.
950 php

----
code: P44
Eyeshadow with face powder palette
950 php

----------
code: P40#1
Small Eyeshadow palette(metallic shades)
750php

-------
code: 88M
Eyeshadow palette (Metallic shades)
1000 php

-------
code:66L
Lip color palette
850 php

--------

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BUYING, CONTACT ME THROUGH...

EMAIL
assyle170311@yahoo.com

CONTACT NO.
09158941492

or just post a comment here.

Name:
Email:
Contact no.:
Complete Address:
Product code and description/Price:


I do meet-ups at Trinoma and University of Santo Tomas(UST) only. If you wish to ship the product, you're in charge of the shipping fee.Email me or text me so we could negotiate about purchasing the product. Sad to say,these products are for Filipino customers only, I don't ship outside of the country.Sorry.

I assure that all products are safe.
Some palettes are used and purchased by studio make up artists :)

Thank you everyone!

XOXO,
NICOLE

9 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

LOVE this color palette! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Natalie,thank you :)

Denise said...

Wee I love them nicole! I will definitely get one! But how;s the payment terms? are these palette on-hand or pre-order? :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Denise!It's on hand already :) right now I do meet ups palang eh :) since you're always at sm north or trinoma,maybe we could meet there :)

uhooi said...

Wow nicE! i like !!
visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

CHANNIE ♥ said...

Babe I like this! I want one! Does P56 have lots of earth tones? :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Uhoii thank you:)

Channie!it has naman,if you want earth tones,you can check my past blog posts,I included my palette there full of earthly colors,1k :)

Fariz Finie Family™ said...

dear u still have this palette? code: 88M
Eyeshadow palette (Metallic shades)
1000 php.
How much?

kylieprice said...

Great blog!! you should start many more. i love all the info provided. i will stay tuned :)

Makeup artist in sydney