Saturday, April 23, 2011

Prints and Color Block





Just an outfit update.I have a lot of posts on queue so I have a feeling that I need to publish it real soon!haha!

I must say,color block trend is the happiest trend this summer.I think it's time for me to do the trend.

Accessories- Sachico, Tomato and Forever21
Top-Vintage
Shorts-Bazaar
Shoes-Parisian

I super love the top I got from my grandma's closet!The color is sooo vibrant and the prints are cute!haha:))

and oh,follow my friends on tumblr!
http://sillyilyila.tumblr.com/

That's all for now.

XOXO,
Nicole♥

8 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

Love your top, nicole!:) Very Holy week ah. Fish!:)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava!hahahaha!:)) that thought made me laugh :)) oo nga noh!Thank youuu:*

Reg Rodriguez said...

i love the top you got from your grandma's closet too!! :) winner ung comment ni ava, hahaha:)

xx
heyrocketgirl

nicolethedressupdoll said...

hahaha!winner talaga!never thought of that:)) thanks Reg!:*

cher a. said...

lovely colors dear. super like your shoes! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Cher,Thank you,glad you like it!:)

fashioneggpplant said...

grandma's closet is always the best shopping experience! your top is so cute! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sarah,thank you so much!yes i agree to that!:))