Friday, April 29, 2011

Meg Magazine May 2011 Feature : Style Stalker






FEATURE BY ZANTI JIMENEZ.

Got featured at Meg Magazine's May 2011 ish, Style Stalker Section with my BFF Jossa! Jer and I were so giddy about this!Our first print feature,YAY!So I can't explain my excitement when my mom called me because I was in Graceland Estates and Country Club at Quezon for a Leadership training,and told me that the issue was out already!haha:))

GRAB A COPY OF MEG MAGAZINE MAY 2011 ISSUE NOW :)

*Thank you Zanti!:)

XOXO,
NICOLE♥

13 comments:

Rochelle said...

WOW NICE! ♥ I WOULD GRAB A COPY OF MEG MAGAZINE MAY 2011 ♥

You look so cute in there. :-)

I love your blog.
much love,
Rochelle
http://rochellerivera.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Rochelle,aww.thank you dear!please do :)

ThePinkMargarita said...

wow! congratulations :) lovely outfit by the way. so posh!

http://thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com/

ThePinkMargarita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonessa said...

weee so happy! tinawag tawagan kita senyo wala ka pala. hahahaha! buti pa pics mo nung nag malinaw. ako kasi nanginginig nung pinicturan ko kaya blurred lahat. HAHAHAH excited??

nicolethedressupdoll said...

The Pink Margarita, Thank you so much dear!:)

Jonessa,hahah!I'm so happyyyy!celebrate ba teh?kita tayo!:))

fashioneggpplant said...

congrats!!! another reason to smile? i think you won lauren's giveaway on bms! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sarah,Thank you so much for telling me!haha!yes another reason I guess!Thank youuu :)

Ace Du-Chua said...

wow, you look so cute in there! congratulations pretty! :D

xoxo, ace ♥

http://aceduchua.blogspot.com/

AVA T.♥ said...

congrats, nicole!! you SO deserve it!!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ace,awww.Thank you so much mommy ace!:) hihi :")

Ava,Thank you thank you!kilig me:") hihi

chicqua said...

Congrats dear..wish i cld grab a copy bt im frm india:-(adore ur style.its AMAZING!
Much love,
www.chicqua.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Chicqua, aww.thank you so much!you're the sweetest!:)