Sunday, April 24, 2011

Coachella 2011

It’s Coachella month,decided to dress up like one since I can’t go to see the amazing show.haha!
Someone asked me on formspring "Coachella is 3 days lang daw" she's wondering why did I wrote coachella month, I guess yes it's just 3 days,but people talk it off like, for a month,so yeah.It's Coachella Month!haha :))


Denim shorts-DIY
Lace up platform booties-Parisian
Black socks-SM department store
Hat-SM department store
Accessories- Forever21
Lace top - i don't know where mom bought it




Here are some photos of celebrities spotted at Coachella 2011 :)
*i do not own these,got these from tumblr.

Kate Bosworth
Vanessa Hudgens
Dita Von Teese

Paris and Nikki Hilton

Camilla Belle

Penn Badgeley

Kristen Stewart

and oh,please help me to win Impulse Co.'s birthday giveaway!:)


THANK YOU:***

That's all for now!

XOXO,
Nicole ♥

6 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

I love the coachella look!:) did this twice haha addict? it's really comfortable kasi :D

I love yours! and with that big hat!:)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava!haha yes it's comfortable,summer kasi eh!haha :)) Thank you baaabe:*

Tricia Lay said...

Love the coachella-inspired outfit!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Tricia!Thank you dear!:*

oomph. said...

ooh, really love the hat!!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

oomph,thank you dear!:)