Monday, March 28, 2011

Nicolethedressupdoll turns ONE!


MARCH 29, 2011.
A YEAR OF SHARING STYLISH IDEAS AND LIFE STORIES.
MY FIRST BLOGVERSARY!:)

I can't believe it, I'm blogging for just a year, it feels like I've shared a lot of stories with you guys!Yay, it feels good when you've been passionately on to something, I promise to blog more!

Had a nicolethedressupdoll themed/start of summer shoot with my college friends earlier!We opted for summery outfits. Pastels, camel tones, hats, dresses, shorts etc!I'm really touched by what they did for my first year of blogging. Even though we were so stressed earlier about school requirements, we still managed to push through with the shoot so I thank everyone who gave their time for this shoot.

"There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends."

*i warn everyone, this is a photo heavy blog post!

WHAT I'M WEARING!
Sheer floral dress- Thrifted
Shoes- Parisian
Hat- Tomato
Accessories- Tomato

My outfit inspiration?One time when my friend John and I was walking inside the mall, we passed by this cute girl wearing a floral dress with her own pair of boots!She really got my attention and here it is, planned to make my own version :)

TO MY GIRLS, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!YOU MADE ME SUPER HAPPY TODAY. I LOVE YOU ALL :*

(from left to right) Joyce, Ila, Via, Pam, Nicole, Jane, Laih and Mica.

click on the links to get to know them more :)

START OF SUMMER.

(c) Garry Cortez,Joyce Ledesma, Jade Refuerzo
MUA: Jade Refuerzo
Stylist:Nicole Santos

Mica, Ila, B and I.


Meet my stylish friends :) they have their outfit posts too!:)













HERE'S MINE!:)

CHARLIE'S ANGELS!HAHAH!CHENENEN!:)

my picture partner, Joyce Ledesma.Thank you for letting us shoot at your place Joyce :*

Joyce, Mic and I :)

Via, Joyce and I.

WHAT IS FIERCE?
JANE,LAIH AND MICA.

OUR FAB MAKE UP ARTIST WHO ALWAYS TURN OUR FACES INTO HIS OWN WORK OF ART, JADE REFUERZO!WE LOVE YOU JADE :*

MWAH :*

Had a lot of fun, the shoot, the cocoflan (it's a delicious kind of icecream,very healthy), the commute, the hassle, the clothes and everything was ecstatic!I couldn't thank my friends enough. It was really a great year ender :)

NOW HYPE!



After the shoot, I commute all the way to SM North Edsa to meet my mom and dad. Had a lunch at Burgoo then went strolling. My mom bought this brown floppy hat with a leopard print ribbon! I super love it!:)

In celebration of my first year in blogging, I'll be having my FIRST BLOG GIVEAWAY!Here's a sneak peek!

FOLLOW SACHICO SHOP ON FACEBOOK!
They have pretty rings creatively design by them.


FOLLOW TRINKETS ROYALE MANILA ON FACEBOOK!
They have pretty pieces from hats,bags, to shoes!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

I'll post about the giveaway soon :)

Thanks to all my readers, you guys inspire me to blog more. Thank you,I love you all!

XOXO,
NICOLE ♥

11 comments:

Anagon =) said...

"There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends."

Lovely photos, happy birthday to your blog nicole! :) And I love that quote, parang nag lagay ako ng ganyang "sense" sa current entry ko, in Tagalog nga lang hahaha...Mas naput into words mo what I meant to say :)

Cheers to more blogging years! =)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ana!thank you sooo much.oo katouch yung quote eh,nafeel ko ang love.hehe!more blogging years to you too.mwah :*

Khlaren said...

Wow! The photos are so cute! :-) Happy blogversary! :-)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Khlaren,thank you babe :)

LiezyL said...

love the photos!
you do have fashionable friends!

happy blogversary dear!
:)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Liezyl, Thank you dear!indeed they are :*

fashioneggpplant said...

Happy Birthday to your blog! These photos are so cute! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sarah,Thank you sooo much!:*

cherry said...

happy blogversary=)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Cherry,thank you:)

Ruby Girl said...

fun! love your girls' style! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com