Saturday, March 5, 2011

Keep it short!

03072011.
Keep it Short.

YAY for an outfit post!Been busy with school works and haven't taken pictures of my outfits the past few weeks.hihi,BOO.



Sweatshirt - Thrifted
Acid wash shorts
Black platform lace up booties- Parisian





A cute sweatshirt can make a simple outfit look chic :)




Went to the salon last saturday, cut off 3 inches..it was short,don’t you think?heehee. I think it's too short!Not used to this hair for years!haha!I always keep my hair as long as I could then have it trimmed when it gets stubborn ends. Seriously, the dentists don't scare me as much as the one who cuts my hair do.haha!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! spellnicole

NOW HYPE!

Gotta go loves, I have a report to finish!

XOXO,
Nicole

10 comments:

Kat said...

Cute outfit! Simple but cute :)

I liked your longer hair but it's still pretty shorter. I just prefer longer hair.

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Kat,thank you!haha!yes me too, I like the longer hair :) it'll grow, I just have to get rid of the ugly ends :))

AVA T.♥ said...

cute top, nicole!:)

Hazel☺ said...

but you hair is still long! :D i love the curls at the ends too, so pretty :)

-hazel

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava,thank youu :)

Hazel,haha!yes it is,not that long nga lang,not used to it.thank youu!:)

ynaamores said...

Love the sweater :)
Hope you can drop by my blog and follow :)

xo,
Yna
http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Yna!Thank you!sure,i'll drop by :)

margaritats said...

gorgeous shoes!

Viva La Manika said...

You look geekily sexy in that ensemble. Loved to bits. =)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

margaritas, Thank you!:)

Viva La Manika, Thank you so much!glad you love it :)