Friday, February 18, 2011

Three's a Charm!

02182011.

Date with my girlies Jonessa and Rachelle(Cams,MIA again ). Meet up at 1pm at Fully Booked, Trinoma. It was a lovely morning,great day even though unlucky things always get through.HAHA. I don't mind, I was so happy that day.
So there, I commute to Trinoma, took the FX then when I was walking inside the mall, I noticed my soles making this clacking sound, then I looked at my shoes and it was detached.HAHA:)) I was skating my way to the loo to change into my slippers!and yes!I brought my slippers with me because I'll be spending the night at Jonessa's house.haha!Still, lucky :)

Went directly at our meet up place at Fully Booked to meet Rachelle.Jossa was late.haha :)) I was laughing my heart out with what happened. We waited for Jossa and to our surprise, we are all wearing stockings in different shades!haha :)) We bought some super glue then stick my shoe just to pass the day!hahaha :)))


Jossa's pic when we're still in grade 6 :) hihi.sorry babe :P

OUTFIT PHOTOS!

Mini dress- Forever 21
Stockings - KT @SM department store
Shoes- So!FAB
Bag- Tomato
Bib- The Landmark



Rachelle.


Jossa.







Spent the afternoon eating cinnamons and drinking Chillatas at Cinnabon :) YUM!


Jossa's handwritten tattoos.haha :))


Ate dinner at Read and Brew Coffee shop then sleepover at Jossa's house.

Thank you for this day girlies!I love you all :*

xoxo,
Nicole

16 comments:

Reg Rodriguez said...

sorry about your shoes! buti you had slippers! looks like you had such a fun time with the girls :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Reg!haha!yes we manage to keep the shoes with the help of the super glue.haha! we really had a great time.Thank you :)

Anagon =) said...

I love the three of you! Super pretty niyo! :)) <3

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ana,I love you too!Jossa and I will be ordering next week :) Thank you!

AVA T.♥ said...

aww love your friends and the outfit posts!:) gorgeous. Too bad the shoes broke :( ganda pa naman. And love the hand written tattoos!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava!Thank you so much :) haha,jossa's silly tattoos :)) that pair was one of my fave and most comfy shoes:P :/

Denise said...

love your girl session at trinoma! and you know what, that's also our favorite meet-up place with my friend Cheena! And love all of your outfits!:)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Denise,really?haha!we might bump into each other sometime :)))Thank you!

Ana Maria said...

You girls look so cute!! That also happened to me years ago. It was more funny than embarrassing. haha Buti na lang you had slippers! :)

Ana
www.justbreakastiletto.blogspot.com

Efril Lagman said...

I think it's cute that all of you were wearing stockings!!! Meant to be friends indeed :-D

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ana, Thank you dear!ahhaha!I agree,it was funny.i was laughing everytime I think of it.haha!:)) my slippers saved me :)

Efril, yes. weren't expecting to wear stockings at the same time.haha :)) Thanks for dropping by :)

Kat said...

Too bad about the shoes, good thing you had slippers! And then gluuuue! Savior of ruined clothes and shoes :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Kat,indeed.haha!Thanks for dropping by:)

CHANNIE said...

Thank you to Super glue!! You're Nicole's hero! ahaha :) I super love the photos, looks like nag enjoy talaga kayo! Buti nalang may slippers ka! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Channie,haha!yes,thanks to super glue,he saved the day :)) the slippers are helpful too.Indeed a fun filled day :) thanks for dropping by dear :)

♥ mae ♥ said...

love jonessa's shoes.. what do you call it oxfords? i would love to have one! ^_^