Sunday, February 13, 2011

HAPPY HEART'S DAY BLOGGERS!♥

Everyday is love day,so spread the love people :)

TO EVERYONE WHO MADE ME SMILE,LAUGH,FALL IN LOVE,CRY,GO CRAZY,ROLL OVER,JUMP,SING,DANCE.MY BLOG READERS,TUMBLR FOLLOWERS,CHICTOPIANS,FRIENDS,BLOCKMATES,FAMILY,THANK YOU!

I LOVE YOU ALL:"> I'M GIVING EVERYONE A MENTAL HUG RIGHT NOW.
HAPPY HEART'S DAY ♥

I fall in love everytime.And I don't really fall in love a lot. But when I do, I fall hard.
-KATY PERRY

So, it's 2:40 in the afternoon. I've got nothing to do, just enjoying these pretty heart donuts.(I don't have photos of them but you can surely buy them at the nearest Dunkin Donuts)

Went to school early in the morning for my P.E. class, voted for our CFADSC Elections, had a lunch with my friend Via then went straight home. I don't consider this day boring, I consider it a day for myself :)

Still, I'm feeling extra kilig today 'coz the first person who greeted me is my past-super-crush-whom-i-dated-before-who-just-popped-then-gone-then-back-again. I don't know how to explain it much better than that.HAHA=)) Then my recent-super-crush-who's-far-away-and-who-doesn't-know-that-I-adore-him-so-much-and-how-I-wish-he-knew.according to my online stalking skills, I'm the only one he greeted.HAHA=))

This is the first time I write about my crushes here in my blog.HAHA. I just figured, it's heart's day so why not :))
I've had so many guys in my 17 years of living, some are family,some are friends, some are suitors, some are flings, and some...I just love them without them knowing.HAHA:)) Sometimes, my friends always wonder, why can't I choose from them guys, I figured, I don't have to if I don't really want it. and yes, I haven't had a boyfriend before, suitors?yes of course. But I don't mind, being single right now is fun.and I'm still 17 years young :)

Don't find love, love will find you :)

You don't have to rush things, it will come. just live life :)
Being single on Valentine's day isn't that bad. I still have girlfriends and my family to exchange kisses,hugs,and chocolates with. ♥





♥♥♥

TIME FOR AN OUTFIT POST!!!

Nude cardigan-bazaar
Jeans- bazaar
Nude platform heels- Parisian

Seriously, I'm having a hard time uploading outfits on chictopia. It's always, error uploading:/
So that's all for now folks!

Enjoy your day!Stay In Love!

xoxo,
Nicole

9 comments:

Jonessa said...

i love our pics together en! happy v-day to us single girliessssssssssssssss! :) <3

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Jer,I love it too :) Happy vday *sings single ladies <3 HAHAHA

Kat said...

Cute photos!!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Kat!thank you:)

AVA T.♥ said...

yiiieeee congrats on the crush greetings!:) and i so love your cardigan and shoes!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava,hahah!*blushes Thank you!:)

Sabrina O. said...

Happy belated Valentine's day dear!
You're so pretty!
xx

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sabrina, aw:"> Thank you babe!:)

Smolder Me said...

this is a cute outfit..love your shoes! new follower here...=) xoxo Cheryl