Saturday, January 29, 2011

UST Quadricentennial Celebration!(WEDNESDAY)

VIVA SANTO TOMAS!
HAPPY 400 YEARS MY BELOVED SCHOOL,UST!:D
sorry Proud.haha!I'm just overwhelmed about everything that happened this week.

WEDNESDAY!
UST had the Quadricentennial Parade from UST around mendiola then back. I had so much fun!The parade was a blast!The floats we're amazing ang the costumes of different colleges are very colorful and creative.

CHEERMANIA.
It also happened the same day and at the same time. It's a cheering competition among different colleges and faculties. This is a picture of One Shade, the CFAD dance troupe. I love their costume, Greece inspired :)

A picture of a float that looks like the main building :)

The Grandstand :)

YAY!PARADE!PARTY!GO USTE!

Architecture students are so funny.They wore their plates on top of their heads.That's why it's entitled 81 buildings,81 years of archi :)

My blockmates Pam,Jade,Abby and Garry taking pictures of the parade :)

Mr. and Ms. Thomasian Personalities :)

Mr. and Ms. Medicine and Surgery

MR. CTHM!!!

Mr. and Ms. Accountancy

Mr. and Ms. Pharmacy

PROUD BFF!
MR. AND MS. COMMERCE!
MY SUPERMODEL BESTFRIEND,CAMS with partner Kevin :) She's stunning,Kevin's charming as well.

YAY!Hi cams :*

Mr. and Ms. CFAD
the college where I belong :)
My blockmate Ashley and freshie Andrew :)
wasn't able to take pictures of the other candidates,they're so busy :))

Snapshots.
hahah!while resting.




Had so much fun!Wednesday's a blast!wait for my next posts,I'll be posting the other days :)

xoxo,
Nicole

11 comments:

LiezyL said...

GO USTE!
sana we can have a grand celebration like that when UP turns 400, tho i wont be around to witness that. haha! :)

CHANNIE said...

I saw Cams on tv last thurday! on UKG! She's so maganda, and telegenic pa! anyway, GO UST!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Liezyl,Thank you :) for sure UP will have a grand celebration too :) haha

Channie,yes.UKG live at UST:) saw it too,i agree she's super pretty :"> thank you!

AVA T.♥ said...

The celebration looks awesome! wish i was there to witness it myself :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava!yes super:"> oo nga sayang,you should've visited last thursday..the concert was amazing!I'll post photos soon :)

Jing said...

Happy 400 years to your school.I have a close friend who studied in UST.your school rocks!btw,i left an award for you in my blog.:D

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Thank you Jing!that was so sweet :) I'll check it out!

Melai said...

Nicole! Good luck on the campaign!

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Melai, Thank you!:)

Hazel☺ said...

seems like a fun-filled day! very evident with the lively shots ;)

<3 hazel
thethriftycloset

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Hazel,yes it was :)