Saturday, January 8, 2011

010811 :BTS Vintage shoot

What I'm wearing:
Neon top-Forever21
skinny pants-Freego
Tawny bag-Tomato
zebra print pumps-bought online

I wore this outfit before our photo shoot. Modeled for my friend Lois.It’s for his photography plate.The shoot was vintage themed,I love it :)

Thank you Lois Ruiz for these amazing photos.




MUA:John Villamin
Model/Styling: Nicole Santos


A teaser.
I will be posting the set of photos next week!

The photo inspiration.

Took these photos after the shoot!I love my make up!Thank you John:)


Went to UST after and stayed at Starbucks Dapitan.Watched the Search for the Thomasian Personality pre pageant!

I love this top I bought from F21,actually I bought a medium sized top,but my size is really small.I just love it,the oversized heart and the color,so I bought it even though it looked so oversized :))



Meet up with ze girls!:)

Got home at around 10:30!
great day!

and oh,I have a new header!haha!what do you guys think about it?sorry,I kept it simple :P

NOW HYPE!

xoxo,
Nicole

12 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

I love love your top, shoes and bag, nicole!:) i covet!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava!hihi,Thank you :) glad you love em:)

Melai said...

you look lovely nicole. I like your hat :)

Denise said...

I love the outfit + the new header Nicole!:)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Melai,Thank you!love the hat too :)
Denise,Thank you,glad you love it!:)

Ayanna Michelle said...

I love how you put this together. The pumps are dope and the black accessoires against the neon top? It looks amazing. Very pretty!


Quench Fab

Reg said...

i love your neon top, nicole! can't wait to see the photos, i'm following you na :)

xx
heyrocketgirl

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ayanna Michelle, Thank you babe!i'm glad you love it!

Reg,thank youu :)i'll post the photos next week..my photographer's not yet sending it to my email.haha;)) thanks for following!

karenjeet said...

Hello there! I'm new here.. Anyways, you look so great, wow! I agree with them. PS: Im following you here in blog & also via twiter. Friends?!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Karen,sure,Thank you for following!:)

Nadine Natalin said...

nice top and pumps :) && I just want to steal your necklace so effin pretty

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Nadine!go purchase online.there are so many online stores selling that necklace.they also have one at forever21 :) Thank you btw.