Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sweet Nothings.

Hey hey hey!It's December!days before Christmas!I'm sooo excited!

Sorry for being M.I.A., been busy with school.

Time for an outfit Post!
Sweet Nothings.
Bustier- VS
Platform Booties- Parisian
High waisted acid wash shorts- Vintage
Black accessories and polka dot bow

Love my vintage find!the acid wash shorts.I got it from my aunt's closet!It fits me perfectly :)


Took these photos myself, set the timer :)
My self portraiture!

I want my own studio!I'm turning my room into one!haha:))

My latest buy!
Parisian platform booties!Featured in Philippine Fashion Week :)



My favorite necklace :)



NOW,HYPE!


That's all for now folks.Just updated my blog :))

xoxo,
Nicole

2 comments:

AVA T. said...

love your booties!

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ava!Thank you :) Happy buy!bought it for a cheap price:)