Monday, December 27, 2010

Psychedelic year ender

PSYCHEDELIC YEAR ENDER.
2010,we bid you goodbye.
Hello 2011.

Year ender shoot with my best friend/blogger Jossa. :)
We've decided to wear vibrant outfits.

My younger sister took our photos.Thank you Jah,I owe you!:)






This is the part when we whip our hair!hahhaa:))
Honestly,we're playing the song "Whip my hair-Willow Smith" while posing for the camera.Actually,we're not posing,we're dancing!hahaha:))


Laughing our hearts out!


I love these set of photos.very ironic.It has this scary feeling but we're wearing vibrant clothes,so..hahaha:))



PARTY PARTY!

This is our dance.unfortunately,we're missing someone.Camille,we miss you, A LOT.
Jossa and I had a coffee date at the nearest kiosk,RnB.

Thanks Jossa for this day,I had so much fun!:*

xoxo,
Nicole

26 comments:

Kat said...

Love your outfits! Cute post :)

AVA T.♥ said...

You girls look SO gorgeous! Loving the outfits! happy holidays!:)

Channie said...

Super fabulous shoot! This is my favorite by far! Love you both! gosh. ☺

xx, Channie

p.s. come visit my blog sometime :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Kat,Thank you :)
Ava, Happy Holidays!Thank you,glad you love it :)
Channie,haha,thanks dear!sure i'll visit :)

Nettie said...

I like your friend's dress! Both of you are so adorbs <3

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Nettie,Thank you :)

ennaid said...

this is fab ! you too look so stunning together :) i like the neon colors going on . keep rocking :)

blast holiday .

p.s : you might want to visit my blog or follow me , i will follow you back .

ennaid love <3
http://dgap.blogspot.com/

nicolethedressupdoll said...

ennaid,Thank you,glad you like it!happy holidays!

monsefuentes said...

you look adorable, nice outfits

http://elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

monsefuentes, Thank you :)

Jonessa said...

aww cho chwit naman nito nicole mi bebeh. haha! labeet lezz do this again next time! :) :***

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Jonessa, JONENGNENG!HAHA:)) I know I'm cho chwit divaaa???:)) syoor!see yah laytah!:)) :*

joninel said...

both of you are really cute :) nice blog here
hope to see u on my blog too :)

Eunice said...

Hi nicole please join my first giveaway! :))

http://legallypinayeunice.blogspot.com/2010/12/legally-pinays-first-giveaway.html

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Joninel,Thank you dear,sure I'll visit!:)

Eunice,sure!:)

Sassi said...

really funny pictures!
X

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sassi,Thank you:)

Sharina said...

Vibrant colors! Beautiful way to start '11!! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Sharina,Thank you!:)

LiezyL said...

Love your outfits!
such a fashionable duo!!
following your blog now!!
;)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Liezyl,Thank you:) glad you love it!

cher a. said...

you girls look absolutely adorable. happy new year! :)

Bernadeth G. said...

so cute! happy new year! from http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Chera,Thank you dear,happy new year!:)
Bernadeth,Happy new year as well:">

EfrilLagman said...

Aww, you guys are so cute!!! Lovely looks :-)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Efril,Thank you!happy new year :)