Monday, December 20, 2010

PASKUHAN 2010.

PASKUHAN,the most awaited holiday event at the Royal,Pontifical and Catholic University in the Philippines, University of Santo Tomas.I’m so proud that this is where I study. People from different schools,families and the Thomasians came to celebrate Christmas. Lights all over the university are lit and a concert was held. Many bands and other artists came to have their own numbers.

I’m glad Paskuhan always turn out to be successful,especially this year because I was a part of it!We made the costume of the Paskuhan Dancers, CFAD SC and the staffers.They look so great on stage.


I chose to celebrate Paskuhan with blockmates and friends. My family was there to celebrate with me too. Too bad I wasn’t able to grab picture with them,haha!It’s in my friend’s camera.Got these photos from my blockmates.





Love you Vi!Thank you for letting us stay at your home :)




Our lovely building. This is where I spend all of my time during school days.The lovely Beato Angelico Building. This is where the College of Fine Arts and The College of Architecture dwells :))


So there,It’s so obvious that we had so much fun.I guess my fellow Thomasians had an Epic night too!

GO USTE!


xoxo,

Nicole

9 comments:

Anagon =) said...

WOW! How I wish I can go to Paskuhan next year :) Epic parin talaga pag fireworks natin, hehe! :) Go Uste / Thomasians! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Ana, you should visit next paskuhan or sa quadricentennial celebration. It's going to be great! I agree,Fireworks,epic :)cheers!

Nettie said...

Open pala siya kahit sa outsiders. I thought it was only for UST Students. :( I wish I went there. Oh well, you guys looked like you had fun. Followed you through bloglovin btw :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Nettie,yes even outsiders can come and celebrate.you should visit next year!Thanks btw :)

Aisa.Pax.Paking.Paxie said...

i love what you're wearing nicole!=D love your shorts akin nalang hehe.:) i love paskuhan too. :)

http://ipaxme.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Paxie!hahaha:)) Thank you,that's vintage.nakuha ko lang from my tita.yes,paskuhan the best!

Max Adam said...

Hi,

I would like to send you an e-mail, but I can not find your contact!

Please send me an e-mail to: max.adam@fashionfreax.net

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,


Max Adam
Community Manager
Fashionfreax GmbH

Sharina said...

Beautiful pictures! I've always been intrigued by UST'S Christmas Paskuhan celebration! :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Max,sure :) thanks for dropping by!

Sharina,Thank you!try visiting next year!