Friday, November 12, 2010

Ahoy Matey!

Well,obviously this is a late post!:))
Hello bloggers!Sorry for being M.I.A.

Happy Halloween!

Dressed up as a pirate this time. I love this mini dress I bought at Forever21!It's one of the first items I bought when the first Forever21 branch here in MNL opened!


More outfit posts!



The kids in their costumes.
With cutie Bianca:)

Painted their faces :)) They said they're already too old for costumes,so they asked me to just paint their faces!

Lance and I.
they're aborable!:)
Jiro,Bianca,Anna,Tiffany and Migs.
Hello Woody!:)

cute little vampire,Dylon :)
sibs.



Ohlyn,Kreesha and Mai.

i GOT 500PHP for going there wearing a costume!



Sleepover at our place after!:)

I had so much fun!Maybe I won't be blogging regularly,I'm busy with our college week right now.Maybe next week,I'll blog about so many things again :)

Fair Winds,Matey!

xo.
Nicole

2 comments:

dred said...

wow you make a one sexy pirate! :)

all you lovelies and kids look great on your costume. inggit ako. xx

http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Dred!haha,Thank you :) halloween's the perfect time to dress up!xo.