Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Things that sparkle...

Hello!
It's been a long time since I last posted.hihi. Sorry for being MIA..I was sooo busy. I can't update my blog regularly. It's finals week, we have tons of plates. Good thing this week is almost over :))

Time for my outfit post!

Wore this last sunday. It's my little brother's birthday! Went to the mall and ate dinner.

Thanks Cams for the sequined skirt. It's puuurrttteehh:">

Blue and white pinstriped top - thrifted
Black tank top - from Canada
Sequined skirt- Cam's
Caged booties- Rossana Pena
Black accessories- bought online,also available at Forever 21

Love love love!This necklace is perfect!I love the chains and the cross. I've always wanted a necklace like this. Better visit F21 :)
And oh,I almost forgot it's sale at Forever 21 this October 15-17 here at the Philippines. Better visit their store at 2nd flr, SM Megamall. I heard that you have to bring your SM Advantage card.. I don't know why:)) See you there!

xoxo,
Nicole

3 comments:

Channie Patay said...

awwwwww <3 love this! rocker-laidback for me! :) How much is that necklace? may ganyan sa online shop na alam ko, looks exactly the same. 400 lang.

xx, Channie

htpp://ceenpee.blogspot.com

Scarlet April said...

is that necklace from f21 tlga? i thought it was bought from an online shop eh. yung nakita kong ganyan sa ol shop na yun, 550php. mahal pa din. :)) love your skirt tlgaaa

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Channie,yes,i bought it sa online shop.It's the same thing sa f21 :) bought it for a cheaper price :) thank you dear!

Jer,no I bought it sa online store :)much cheaper pagbili ko :)