Friday, October 22, 2010

not your ordinary school girl...

LATE POST!SORRY :)

i love the black and white polka tie :)
nude lips and smoky eyes,love it. I rarely wear that make up.

SO HERE'S MY OUTFIT POST!
pink top: Babo
Tiered skirt: bazaar
black socks: my lil brother's :))
caged booties: Rosanna Pena


i love this kawaii outfit! I look like an anime character from some prep school.


Sorry,i don't post a lot.I know it's sembreak but what the hell, I'm too busy with our upcoming college week. As a part of the Student Council,I need to work on with everything in line with this much awaited event.

so there,i forgot to blog about this.hihi,sorry...

Excited for this upcoming Philippine Fashion Week!
who's going?
I want free invites.hihi :P

NOW,HYPE!


that's all for now!

xoxo,
Nicole

2 comments:

itahl said...

nice outfit.. to preppy.. :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

itahl,thank you dear!haha.yes indeed:)