Friday, October 22, 2010

Candy Fair 2010: Welcome to Candyland!

It's candy day! Since I was a little girl,I love reading magazines esp Candy. It has been a part of my monthly routine. It's where I get advices with matters of family,friends,boys etc. It's also my dress up guide.

Reading magazines has been a very big part of my life,maybe that's why I chose the course fine arts advertising, partly because I want to be one of the fashion editors of a magazine someday.

Early morning, meet up with our supermodel bestfriend Cams. Jonessa and I went to UST to see her. We took pictures at Lover's Lane. haha!that's how we call it.

My friend Jossa, loves the green grass.haha!

My pretty friends :">

So there,we arrived at A Venue Makati. Cams,posed beside Mariel's body sized photo :))

Had a picture beside Candy Cutie Joseph Castelar!

Posing by the stage while eating our yummy Jamaican Patties!

Hey Candy girls!

Look at these young girls. This is what you call being Fashionably late! Love their outfits!

By the photo wall.






Cams,my pretty friend.

SPOTTED: Martin Del Rosario!
OMG!

the moment he went of the car, we immediately took the opportunity of having a picture with him.He's so cute:>


OUR CANDY STAMPS!


Camille, Camille and I.haha! We met camille at the candy camp last summer.It's good to make new friends with fellow candy girls.

Waiting for a cab. Left the event early,we're heading to Rockwell.
Sat down,resting our feet. It was a long day.

After Rockwell, we took a cab and the MRT then went to Trinoma!

My favorite part!Eating :))

It was a long day indeed. Thank you girls for making my day!It was fun spending the whole day with my two stylish friends Jossa and Cams!

xoxo,
Nicole

2 comments:

sophana said...

jackpott@hotmail.fr

sophana said...

i m falling in love with your friend cam!! tell her to email me when she come in france..
kiss