Saturday, September 18, 2010

You know you love me ♥

I LOVE YOU LIKE I LOVE SHOES!♥

Had a mini photo shoot with my BFF Jonessa earlier. We want a Gossip Girl inspired shoot! Where in,I played Blair and she played Jenny.

We didn't smiled as if we hate each other :P Like Blair and Lil J :))

It was fun curling our hair using my flat iron :)

More Photos that's sure you'll love :)


SO HERE'S MY OUTFIT POST!
Pink top: Babo
Zebra print platform pumps: Qzone shop
Skirt: owned by scarletapril
Pink clutch: scarletapril


I love the yellow and red gate!it somehow lightened up the photo :)


unfortunately,she deleted her solo pictures in my camera :[ BOO!


Pretty Zebra print platform pumps..they're furry!


SPOTTED: Queen B munching on a greasy burger and a bag of fries by her side. Looks like Queen B loves her fast-food more than her gourmet cooked food.(scarletapril)
HAHAHA!

We got tired and hungry,we decided to munch first :))

Now,HYPE!

Had a great time shooting with Jossa..Love you Jer :*

xoxo,
Nicole

9 comments:

Scarlet April said...

haha! love it baaaaabe! :)))

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Jossa,love you!:*

excSHOESme said...

nice shoes :)

Channie Patay said...

SO CUTE! :) spotted talaga! cute pictures

xx, Channie
http://ceenpee.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

excSHOESme, thank you dear!

Channie, haha!yes yes,thankies:*

Aisa.Pax.Paking.Paxie said...

OMG you're both super adorable!!!! you really rocked the blair and jenny looks. :)

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Aisa!thank you so much!haha:)) this shoot wasn't expected. We're supposed to shoot my friend for my photography portfolio then end up doing this.haha!oh well,it turned out great anyway :) thank you!xoxo

Eunice said...

You two are amazing. :)

Im selling my shoes for a cheap price. check it out here!
http://legallypinayeunice.blogspot.com/2010/09/want-them-you-can-have-it.html

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Eunice,thank you dear!:) okay,i'll check it!