Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Zebra Prints and Monochromatic dilemnas


It was Father's Day last sunday,we went to the mall to have dinner at Gerry's Grill :)



Jah jah and I. My younger sister is inches taller than me :[ BOO.


My Lil Brother goofing with my mom :))


Ohlyn and I.


MY OUTFIT FOR THE DAY!


1) Gray Cardigan- thrifted
2) Zebra Print zipper skirt- micavilloria
3) Black sequined flats- SO!fab
4) white tank top
5) black accessories





I miss blogging :) I took the opportunity to update my blog today because it's Manila Day!No classes!I have time to rest because the Thomasian welcome walk yesterday was a blast! Being part of the CFAD Student Council and seeing the event turn out to be a success is awesome. It was worth it:)

WELCOME THOMASIAN FRESHIES:*

xoxo,
Nicole

2 comments:

Natalie said...

i love ur skirt! super cute :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Natalie !thank you so much dear :)