Monday, June 28, 2010

UST Feshmen Walk 2010 :D


University Of Santo Tomas Freshmen Walk 2010 !:D
The event was a blast! We had a lot of fun. The CFAD Freshmen are awesome during the night!they cooperated so much.


YES,we're so haggard that time,but we still manage to pose for the camera:))


LET'S GO CFAD,LET'S GO!



COLLEGE OF FINE ARTS AND DESIGN STUDENT COUNCIL :)


Ryan and I.


WITH THE INDUSTRIAL DESIGN BOYS :))



TWILIGHT.


BEATO ANGELICO BUILDING.



Laih and I...with the painting guy :))



CFADSC!LOVEYOU:*



GUESS WHO?


ENTERING THE ARCH.


Ryan,Laih and Garry.


Ryan,Nicole,Garry and Tatie.




to be continued on my next blog...

GOODNIGHT FOLKS!

xoxo,
Nicole

3 comments:

Aivan Magno said...

I love your photos! What camera do you use?
You're taking up Industrial Design ba?

Kookie B. said...

looks like you guys had so much fun during the orientation. i miss school tuloy.

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Aivan!I used my dslr.OlympusE620:) I'm taking up Advertising Arts:) Thank you so much!

Kookie!yes,we had so much fun,even though the event is for the freshmen:)