Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lace and Denims.


Lace tube top,Acid wash zipper skirt,white heels,beige sling bag.

...and the sexy red lipstick to give color to my outfit:))


At our messy terrace :)) Tried sitting for my blog photo.


Finally,I found this skirt already!I've been looking for this for a very long time. I found it in the pile of denim pants :)) I feel relieved :)) I thought someone took it!


The accessories I bought from Bora!I love 'em.they look like candies:">


I think i wouldn't be able to post blogs that much, classes will start in a few and I think I'm going to be busy with plates and the CFADSC. Because I'm the new Chief-of-staff of our Student Council this school year.I really hope I'll still be able to manage my blogs..and I hope this school year would be great!Wish me luck folks.:)

Wait,I would like to thank all of you for your sweet comments!Your words inspires me a lot!Promise to keep in touch:)

xoxo
Nicole.


8 comments:

Kookie B. said...

love the skirt, babe!

aimeehx3 said...

Hey cute outfit I love it. I found your blog through chictopia. Check out my blog too. I'm also following you on bloglovin. :)

http://aimeehx3.wordpress.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Kookie B. ! Thank you so much babe :*

aimeehx3! Hello dear :) thank you so much for following.yes,i saw you on chictopia too!thanks again :) i will check your blog.

Rochelle said...

I love it! Pretty. :-) I love shopping accessories in Bora too, they are so cute and cheap.

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Rochelle !thank you so much babe!yes,it's cheap there and worth it!

agnes said...

j'aime beaucoup ta jupe, et ton top en dentelle.
Tu est très jolie

Scarlet April said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT! CLICK HERE TO SEE

nicolethedressupdoll said...

JER!ALRIGHT:))