Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bora'10 (first day)


Just look at the white sand and the blue waters..



It looks perfect for every vacation :">



Breakfast at Andok's.. that restaurant their is soo cool.Here in Manila,they just sell roated chicken pork etc...but here at Bora,they have their own resto!:)




I'm doing the Korean Pose:"> hihi,they said I look like one:P



Mom and Dad posing for the camera.


Mom,Errolyn,Jahjah and I.



Love my blue swimsuit:)









I love my lil brother's pose here:)) so gay!







This is why I love Bora!:)





We went snorkeling and islang hopping.


It's already low tide...


We're jetskiing!sounds fun!



JETSKI


Dad and I.He's teaching me how to drive :))


Boracay,Philippines!

It's the best!
So,these are our photos during the first day.
i'll post the others on my next entries :)

xoxo.

7 comments:

CeeNPee said...

so cool! your swimsuit looks good on you :D

nicolethedressupdoll said...

CeeNPee!thank you so much dear :"> and thanks for droppin by!:*

House in Tillford said...

wow bora looks beautiful!

kaymie said...

water looks fine and refreshing :>

nicolethedressupdoll said...

House in Tillford !indeed :) it's a paradise :">

kaymie!oh yes.can't wait to go back here.

Thanks for dopping by !:)

AMY said...

OMG, you're so lucky! I've always wanted to go to bora

nicolethedressupdoll said...

AMY!Bora's a paradise!:) you should visit even once.