Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jossa Goes Old Hollywood :)


Photobooth Pictures!LOVE THEM SO MUCH!











With the ever glamorus debutant,Jossa.


With my lovely friend Cams.


Black lacey dress,Black caged booties,zebra print chain purse,black headress.


This is what I wore during the event :)


The lovely staircase.


My Girl friends.
Jossa,Cams with the two adorable little girls Misha and Sophia.


Kervin,Jossa and I


Deb,Cams,Jossa,and I


Deb,Cams,Jossa,and I


Grade school batchmates


18 Candles


18 Roses

April 16, 2010.
"Jossa Turns 18"
Star studded cast of family and friends for an unforgettable evening of Hollywood glitz and glamour.


We all had a great time!:) I love the photobooth.We took so many prints.The Elation FTW!:)) I love the last shot,The Daredevil..I don't know,the bartender call it in that name.We went home at 12:30 in the morning and hang out at the nearest McDonald's and finally arrived home at nearly 2am :)

I would never forget this.I love you Jer:*


2 comments:

kirstyb said...

loving all these pics and gorge dresses xxxx

nicolethedressupdoll said...

aw.thank you so much :) glad you love em!:)