Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm on Patron Tequila, I'm drunk on Margarita!


(pam,via,nicole,ila,laih,joyce,and mica)

Girls' Night Out!
March 20, 2010
Agave & Manor,Eastwood City,Libis


PAM AND I.


PAM AND I.


WITH VIA AND PAM.


WITH EDWARD,PAM AND LAIH



inside the van,WITH ILA AND MICA


inside the van, WITH VIA,ILA AND MICA


LAIH,JOYCE,AND PAM


VIA,ILA,MICA AND I :)

I miss my guurrss:">

We hang out at Agave and had some Tequila Rose,Tequila Ocean and a Bottomless Margarita. We entered Manor at 11pm.Went home by 3am. How I wish we're still blockmates next school year. Some people from our college told us that the office will re-shuffle sections:[ Oh well,I wish they wouldn't.

4 comments:

Eden said...

looking good gorgeous! hope youre having a good summer so far!

<3
eden

nicolethedressupdoll said...

Thank you !have a great summer too :)

Dylana Suarez said...

Great pics!


Just came across your blog!

It is lovely!

colormenana.blogspot.com

nicolethedressupdoll said...

hello!:)
thank you!i'm glad you like it :)